Love it or Hate it Tag

Hey guys so today I decided to do a tag on my blog because I couldn't think of anything original to do. This is the Love it or hate it tag, I wasn't tagged by anyone but this tag isn't too famous so I thought I might as well do it and try to make it more noticed because I think it's a good tag. Okay let's get to it!

Q1. 3 Favourite books?
A. Easy, Divergent, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and Anna and The French Kiss

Q2. 3 least favourite books?
A. Ashes, The 5th Wave and The Program.

Q3. 3 Favourite Characters?
A. Etienne St Clair (anna and the french kiss), Mara Dyer (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) and Noah shaw (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer)

Q4. 3 Least Favourite Characters?
A. Phoebe (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer), Ivan (Shadow and Bone), Peter Van Houten (The Fault in our Stars)

Q5. Biggest let- down?
A. The 5th wave, didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

Q6. Books that you liked that other people hated?
A. Delirium, I really liked it but my other friends who read it didn't

Q7. Characters that you liked that other people hated?
A. Again, Two of my friends who read Delirium didn't like Lena it at all but I thought she was a good character (not one of my favourites but still good.)

Q8. Characters that people hate but you liked?
A. I don't really have an answer for this one because I'm quite good at liking the likeable characters so I generally agree with many people on these kind of things.

Q9. Best quotes?
A. 'God only gives you things that you can handle.' - Beautiful Creatures.

Q10, Worst Quotes?
A. The metaphor quote from The Fault in our Stars. I love TFIOS but I didn't like this quote mainly because of the hype it gets, I think it is smart but it's not as 'amazing' as everyone whose only read TFIOS thinks.

Q11. Books you didn't finish?
A. E-A-S-Y, Ashes, The 5th Wave...

Q12. What book have you read the most times?
A. The Look by Sophia Bennet.

Q13. A series in which the first book was amazing but it went downhill from there?
A. The Delirium series, especially the ending of Requiem (GAAAH)

Okay so thats all the questions! I hope you enjoyed it, leave a comment below. I officially tag everyone, including you so please do this tag!





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts