Stacking the Shelves 24/08/14

Hey guys, today I will be doing a 'stacking the shelves' and this is where I share the books and book swag that I got this past week so here we go!

So to start off this week, on Wednesday I attended a Leigh Bardugo and Moira Young signing event and I had already read the Shadow and Bone series and owned all the books but I hadn't read any of the dustlands series so I bought Blood Red Road and got it signed!




At the event I also got My copy of Ruin and Rising signed as well as some book swag from the author! I got a bookmark, a badge and a Ruin and Rising Bag!





So once that ended I didn't get anymore books the rest of the week accept on sunday when I went to my monthly book club held at my local Waterstones and this month we were doing 'Fire and Flood' by Victoria Scott.



So those are all the books and book swag that I got this week! I will be doing another one of these next sunday so stay tuned!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts