Memory Lane Monday 22/09/14

Hey Guys so for this weeks Memory Lane Monday I am going to be talking about the book:


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo!


1) You've got five words, describe the book.

A) A unique yet amazing book.

2) Pick a quote, any quote from the book.

A) I hate hiding how much the stupid things he does hurt me, but I hated the idea of him knowing even more

3) Hit, Miss or meh?

A) HIT! This book was amazing and I know a lot of people would also consider this book as a hit.

4) Best or Worst Quality?

A) Best! I think the book reached its potential VERY VERY MUCH.

5) Most memorable character?

A) The Darkling because AHHH

So that was it for this weeks memory lane monday! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts