Reading Plans

So I know it's Sunday and I should be doing a Stacking the Shelves but believe it or not I did not buy any books this week!

So instead I decided to share my plans for reading for the next week or two so lets do this!







I am currently reading Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout and I am really enjoying it! This is the third book in the LUX series and I AM LOVING IT!









After I read Opal I will read Every Ugly Word by Aimee L Salter. I was sent this as an eBook from Netgalley in order that I review it! I have heard some great reviews for this book but I do not know much about it but I am really excited to read it!









After that I will be reading Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout to continue on the series this is the fourth book and I am not going to say too much about it as it is in the middle of the series but I am super
excited about reading it!







Then I will read another book I have been sent to review from Netgalley and that book is Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse. This book doesn't have many good reviews so I am curious to see why.













Then finally after all of these I am planning to read Shatter Me by Tahera Mafi because this was the chosen book for my book club that I go to so I will be reading that soon!










So those are all the books I plan to read in the following weeks! I hope you enjoyed this video and I'll see you next time!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts