Stacking the Shelves 07/09/14

Hey guys so today I do doing 'Stacking the Shelves' so let's talk about the books and Book swag I got this week!

So in the post this week I got two books that I ordered last week, one from amazon and one from the book depository. From the Book Depository, I got:



Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. This is the second book in the Infernal Devices trilogy. I have the first and third book in the series so I wanted all of them before I started reading them so that I could marathon them!

From The Book Depository I got:


I literally (like five minutes ago) finished Lux Beginnings so in advance I bought Lux Consequences so that I could continue on with it without having to wait! This is the bind-up of the third and fourth books in the Lux series, Opal and Origin.

Later on in the week I went to 'The Works' and I bought two books from there for £1.99 each and they were:


Under the Never Sky and Through the Even Night by Veronica Rossi. These are the first and second books in the Under the Never Sky trilogy and even though I know nothing about them and even though I wouldn't have bought them if they were full price, they were only £1.99 each so it was worth it!

So those are all the books I got this week! I hope you enjoyed this 'Stacking the Shelves' and I'll see you next week with another one!

Happy reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts