Stacking the Shelves 14/09/14

Hey guys so for this weeks 'Stacking the Shelves' I have bought two books this week and I was really worrying about this post because for the entire week until saturday I had not bought or received any books at all but then I saw a book I wanted on saturday and then I ordered one book today. So let's get into it!

So the first book that I got this month was The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare.



This is a new release and I got this (believe it or not) from ASDA! So if you're going to your local ASDA any time soon look out for this book because it was a hardback in perfect condition for only £7! So I got this book and I'm actually currently reading it for review so I am really excited about it!

The next book is one that I ordered like 5 minutes ago from Amazon and it is 'Ready Player One' by Ernest Cline.


I saw this book in Waterstones today and I wanted it so bad but it was £8.99 so I just got it off Amazon for cheaper and I'm super excited to read this book!

So those are all the books that I got this week! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts