Stacking the Shelves 21/09/14

Hey guys so for this stacking the shelves I will be showing you the books I got this week!

So the first book I got this week was Ready Player by Ernest Cline:



It came in the post after I ordered it last week from Amazon. I am really excited about this book because I love Sims and even though I know it isn't really like Sims it has its relations and I'm super excited to see what their world is like.

The second book I got this week was The Queen Of The Tearling by Erika Johansen:


This book was only seven pounds from my local super market so my mom kindly got it for me! I am really excited about this book!

Then I received two books from Netgalley for review and those two are:
Every Ugly Word by Aimee L Salter:

And Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse:


So those are all the books I got this week! Thank you for reading and I'll see you with another Stacking the Shelves next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts