The Book Cake Tag


Hey guys so for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to do the Book Cake Tag! So let's get into it!

1) Flour- A book that was slow at the start but really picked up after a while.

I am going to say the Maze Runner by James Dashner because it started off really slow and I didn't
want to continue it but I didi because it picked up.



2) Margarine- A book that had a really rich and great plot.


For this I have to say The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin because this plot is so
good and there are times when something said ages ago becomes relevant and it's crazy how awesome this series is!


3) Eggs- A book you thought wasn't going to be good but it turned out to be.

I have to say Legend by Marie Lu because I bought this book being really excited to read it but then i left it too long and started to go off it but then when I finished it I really liked it!

4) Sugar- A sweet book.

Anna and The French kiss...need I say anymore?



5) Icing- A book that covered every single aspect you like in a book.

The LUX series by Jennifer L Armentrout! I ADORE this series because it's funny, has an amazing romance, is action packed and HAS ALIENS.

6) Sprinkles- A book you can go back to when you need a pick me up.

A) The Look by Sophia Bennet. This book is so underrated and I really love it because even though it does deal with a little bit of Cancer but it's such a sweet happy book.

7) The Cherry on the top- Your favourite book so far this year.

ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS.

So that was my tag for today! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts