Top 5 Wednesday 24/09/14

Hey everyone so for this weeks T5W the topic is favourite Non YA books! So let's get into it!

5. The Jolly Christmas Postman by Alan and Janet Alberg.

This is a childhood book for me and it is really for little children, it can't even be classified as Middle grade but I know that when I was little I adored this book and I still cherish the copy that I had because I know I used to love this book.










4. One Direction: Where We Are.

I am a fan of One Direction and it wasn't really the actual book that got me to put it in this list, it's that fact that I have a signed copy of the book signed by all the members of One Direction and it's just really important to me so since it's not YA I have put it in my list!





3. 642 Things to Write by San Francisco Writers grotto.

This is a really awesome book for people who like writing like me. It gives you a sentence or a general idea and you have to write about it in the book and as you could probably guess, there are 642
things you could write about.






2. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black.

I read this middle grade book recently and I really liked it. I did have my  problems with it but it was the best book that I've read that I consider as Middle Grade because it did
really read like a middle Grade book.





1. Landline by Rainbow Rowell.

This is Rainbow Rowell's second adult novel and I read it pretty close to the release date and I did enjoy it. It was my third Rainbow Rowell book and even though I did not enjoy it as much as Fangirl and Eleanor and Park, I did enjoy this especially because it was an adult book and I couldn't relate as much to it as I can to YA and Teen fiction books.







So that was all for this weeks T5W! Thank you for watching and I'll see you in my next one!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts