Blogger to Blogger: Pulse it

Hey everyone! So it feels like forever since I've done a blogger to blogger so this week to make up for it, I am going to share a website that lets you (wait for it) READ BOOKS FOR FREE THAT WERE RECENTLY PUBLISHED (AND YES IT'S LEGAL)

So before I get started, I just wanted to tell those who do not know that blogger to blogger is something I do every so often just sharing websites or things that I have found that are to do with book blogging or just books in general that I think help!

So Pulseit.com is an amazing website. You can read free books on your computer or just excerpts but point is it's amazing.




For example, every month or so they have a new couple of books that they feature that are new releases. They've had books such as: Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld, To all the boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson. This month they have:


Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick and Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry.










You can also write reviews for books on Pulse it as well as having your own 'blog' on there where you can keep your reviews and get people to follow you.

I really like Pulse it and I hope you guys do too! Thanks for reading and I'll see you again next time!

Happy reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts