Bookish Would You Rather Tag

Hello everyone! So for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to do the Bookish Would you Rather Tag! This tag has ten would you rather style questions so here goes!

1. Read only trilogies of stand alones?

Trilogies

This one is tough because I love both! I like how you get the whole story in one book with stand alones and that you don't have to wait for the next book but if I'm really loving a book I would rather it be a trilogy rather than a stand alone because sometimes stand alones can feel rushed and you after want more so I am going to have to say trilogies!


2. Read only male or female authors?

Female
I am going to say what everyone else says but I don't think it really matters. When I'm reading a book or picking one out the gender of the author doesn't bother me but I'm just going to say female because I have more books by female authors (not intentional) and all of my favourite books are by female authors (Again, not intentional it just kind of happened)


3. Shop and Barnes and Noble or Amazon?

Amazon
Since I live in the UK I cannot go to Barnes and Noble as often as I would like to but I am just going to say Waterstones in this case. I love going to Waterstones and getting books because just the experience is amazing but with all book shops, you cannot be sure that the book you want is there and also Waterstones hardly ever have hardbacks so if you go to amazon you can be sure the book will be there and you can also pick which format you want (eBook, paperback, hardback etc) and also Amazon is often so much cheaper so overall I am going to say Amazon.

4. All books become movies or TV shows?

TV shows
As much as I love the hype that the book gets when it's being turned into a movie, I think that with a TV show they can be more loyal to the story and they won't need to change as much to be able to fit it all in. The only issue I have with this is having to wait for each episode, whereas with a movie it's all there and you don't have to wait because it's complete.

5. Read five pages per day or five books per week?

Five books per week!
Why would anyone pass up the offer to read so much in one week? If you can get that much reading done in a week then that's amazing because you could get you TBR pile down and also if you only read five pages a day you'd move at a snails pace and that's so bad especially when you're craving to read!

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

Reviewer
As much as I like the idea of writing my own books, I feel it would take my focus off reading and onto writing, whereas being a professional reviewer means you can still write but it doesn't take up as much time and reading is basically your job! Also you could get free books for publishers as well!

7. Only read your top twenty books over and over or read new ones?

Read new ones
I love my favourite books but I hardly ever re read just because I already have too many on my TBR pile. As much as I love these books, I already know what happens and the story so I wouldn't see the attraction.

8. Be a librarian or bookseller?

Bookseller
I chose this because even though I love libraries and supporting them but if you work at waterstones for example, you get 50% of all the books there which is amazing if you think about it.

9. Only read your favourite genre or every genre but your favourite?

Every genre but my favourite
I don't really have a favourite genre so if I have to stop reading any genre it wouldn't really matter to me but only reading one genre forever doesn't sound like a good thing to do because I would be really restricted on what I could read.

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?

Physical Books
I love physical books so much because eBooks, the experience of the read just isn't the same so I will always so physical books. I do have an eReader but I only use it when I get ARCs for Netgalley or I just want a book that I won't find easy to get a physical copy of.


So that was the would you rather book tag! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts