Memory Lane Monday 13/10/14

Hey guys! So it's Monday so today I am going to do Memory Lane Monday! This week I am going to be featuring the book...


Half Bad by Sally Green! So here goes.


1) You've got five words, describe the book.

a) A fun, tense witch novel

2) Pick a quote, any quote from the book.

a) The trick is not to mind, not to mind about it hurting, not mind about anything.

3) Hit, miss or meh

a) Hit! This book blew up as soon as it was published and it is being turned into a movie so yeah!

4) Best quality or worst quality?

a) Best. Although I did have some problems with this book it was certainly not worst quality.

5) Most memorable character?

a) Nathan! He is the main character and his is unusual so it's easy to remember him.

So those were the questions! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts