Stacking the Shelves 05/10/14

Hey everyone! So it's that time again when I show you all the book that I got this week! So let's go!

So early this week I got accepted for an ARC of BloodWars by Brenda Pandos.


I was accepted to get this book for review from Netgalley so I'm really excited for this book.

Next on Saturday I got two physical books and those two were:



Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. In preparation for this movie, I bought Gone Girl so I can read it before I can see the film and I bought Beautiful Disaster for 59p at the works because it was super cheap and I've heard many people say that this is their favourite new adult book so I got it!








So those were all the books that I got this week! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts