The Book Blogger Test 21/10/14

Hello everyone! So for this weeks Tag Tuesday, I am going to do the Book Blogger Test which is kind of a tag but it does have questions so I am saying that it is one! So lets go!

1.What are your top three book pet hates?


When people dog ear books, like no what are you doing, you paid money for a book so WHY ARE YOU RUINING IT! You don't even have to use a bookmark, you could use some scrap paper instead!

10 words. 'I released a breath I didn't realise I was holding'

Really ugly covers or when people change covers like half way through the series and you either have to deal with it or you have to re purchase all of the new covers.


2. Describe your perfect reading spot.

On my sofa with my big fluffy blanket on and just my book and me.

3. Tell us three book confessions.

I hate the book 'The 5th Wave' (Please don't hate me)
I pretended to love the TMI series because my friends thought it was cool (It's not that I hated them I just didn't love them)
I never use my TBR jar :/

4. When was the last time you cried for a book? 

WARNING THIS ANSWER HAS SPOILERS FOR OPAL BY JENNIFER L ARMENTROUT

Last time I cried was when Katy was captured by the DOD and Daemon finally said 'I love you' to her.

5.  How many books do you have on your bedside table?

I don't have a bedside table so none

6. What is your favourite snack whilst reading?

Probably Pringles but lets face it they're my favourite snack all together so...

7. Name three books you'd recommend to everyone.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Every Ugly Word by Aimee L Salter
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout

8. Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase

Any of these they're all pretty but probably the one with Vampire Academy on it but maybe one from my other shelf I don't know I like them all.

9. Write how much books mean to you in three words.

OH SO MUCH

10.  What is your biggest reading secret?

I have not finished the TMI series...


So that was the Book Blogger Test! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you next time!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts