The Chocolate Book Tag 28/10/14

Hey everyone! So for this weeks Tag Tuesday I am going to be doing the Chocolate Book Tag because this tag basically has my two favourite things in it so let's get started!

Dark Chocolate: A book that covers a dark topic.

Every Ugly Word by Aimee L Salter. This book is about bullying and has some magical realism. The bullying is really extreme in this book and it also has some really interesting bits where you get to hear her therapists views on what he thinks is happening and I just really enjoyed this book but it was definitely centred around a dark topic.



White Chocolate: Your favourite light hearted humorous read.

I am going to have to say Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This book is so light hearted and cute and funny I love it so much! This book does have some sad times in it but it's
generally overall so happy and nice! You guys have to read this book if you haven't already, it's fantastic.







Milk Chocolate: A book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read.

I am going to say Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor because I have been hearing tons of hype around this book for ages and also I went to a few book signings a few months ago and Lauren
Oliver recommended this book and so did Lindsay Cummings in a video. I am also excited to read this because now the series is complete and also I want to know why everyone loves this book so much.



Chocolate with a Caramel Centre: A book that made you feel all gooey inside whilst reading it

Opal/Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout. Although these book are not contemporary, the romance between Katy and Daemon is the cutest thing ever! In these book Katy finally admits that she likes
Daemon and then they finally act like a couple and it's just the cutest romance ever! They're my book OTP because they're just so cute omg.




Wafer Free Kit-Kat: A book that surprised you recently.

To all the boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I read this book AND ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT. I did not expect to like this book as much as I did and I also thought that more drama would be
made of her letters being sent out. I also thought she'd go for someone else in the end, and also I didn't know how important the sister aspect of this book was. I really enjoyed this book anyway even though it wasn't what I expected.




Snickers: A book you're going nuts about.

Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout! I LOVED THIS BOOK WHEN I READ IT OMG IT WAS AMAZING IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, READ IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT. Anyway, this book
is amazing and I couldn't get over it when I finished the first book, I have still got to read the last book but it's killing me to wait because...UH SO GOOD.




Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows:
A book that you could turn to for a comfort read.

The Look by Sophia Bennet. I love this book and I've read it multiple times because it's really good and I am sad that it's so under-hyped. I love this book because even though it has sad parts, it's laid
back and easy to read yet still really good.







Okay so that's the Chocolate Book Tag! I hope you liked it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts