Top 5 Favourite Titles 22/10/14

Hey guys, today I am going to do this weeks T5W which this week is my top 5 titles! So let's get started!




5. Divergent

I like the title divergent because it is so so so relevant to the books and I like the fact that all the other titles rhyme and have similar spellings and I just think it's really well thought out!







4. Shatter Me
I just love this title because it can mean so many things and it's quite a powerful title and just reading the title makes you want to read or makes you excited about the book!




3. Obsidian
I don't really know why I like this title but I have an obsidian necklace and I love how all the book titles begin with 'O' and it has that pattern and it's just so good!



2. The Fault in Our Stars
I love this long title and it's kind of symbolic of the book so like when you think back on what you read in the book, everything was good but the fault was their cancer and it makes so much sense and
It's such a beautiful title as well.






1. Isla and the Happily Ever After
I love this title because I ADORE the name Isla and I love the theme again with the titles of these books and the way that it says happily ever after and that it is the past book in the series (tears) is so clever and I love it so much ugh!







So that's it for this weeks T5W! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts