Waiting on Wednesday 29/10/14

Hello everybody! So today instead of doing T5W I am doing a Waiting on Wednesday because this weeks T5W Is recommend books for Halloween and funny thing is...I have never read a scary book (Does the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer count for that?) So instead I am going to show you which book I am looking forward to! That book is...

P.S I still love you by Jenny Han



(The book cover has not yet been released so this is just the first book in the series)

This is the second book in the 'To all the Boys I've Loved Before' duology by Jenny Han. I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before so I am super excited for the second book to come out! The second book is called P.S I still love you and it comes out on April 21st 2015 and I cannot wait!

So that's all for this weeks post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts