NYC Book Haul! 09/11/14





















So as some of you guys know, I went on a trip to New York City with my family. The main two places I wanted to go in NYC where Barnes and Noble 5th Avenue and The Strand bookstore. I went to both with some money and went a little bit crazy and by a little bit crazy, I mean I bought 19 books... and here they are!




Here is a list of the books and their goodreads links:



  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - Goodreads
  • Unite me by Tahereh Mafi (signed) - Goodreads
  • Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi - Goodreads
  • Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout - Goodreads
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover - Goodreads
  • Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover - Goodreads
  • The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima - Goodreads
  • Forgive me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick - Goodreads
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman - Goodreads
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes - Goodreads
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - Goodreads
  • Reality Boy by A S King - Goodreads
  • Scandal by Sarah Ockler - Goodreads
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu (Signed) - Goodreads
  • My True Love Gave To Me Edited by Stephanie Perkins and others - Goodreads
  • The Merciless by Daniella Vega - Goodreads
  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson - Goodreads
  • Conversion by Katherine Howe - Goodreads
  • Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld - Goodreads


So those are all the books I got on my trip to NYC! I hope you enjoyed this post and please feel free to leave a comment about any of these books!

Happy Reading!

Lily x




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts