T5W 12/11/14 AKA THE BEST T5W EVER

SO GUYS. THIS WEEKS T5W.IS.BEST.COUPLES...OMG. So I ship people so much in books so I was so excited when I saw this so here it goes!

5. Clary and Jace from TMI



When I was reading TMI Jace and Clary (particularly Jace) gave me all the feels and they were the first YA book couple that I really shipped and loved so even though now they're not really in my top 5 I couldn't leave them out.










4. Tris and Four from Divergent





Four was my first book boyfriend EVER and I loved Tris she was like my book idol forever and Four was my book boyfriend so just reading about them at the same time was da best.








3. Mara and Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer




Noah is so awesome. He accepts that Mara is a bit weird so good! He helps her so much and is so protective and loves her so much and Mara is selfish with him because she loves him too much to let him go and ugh so cute.









2. Anna and Étienne from Anna and the French Kiss


Okay so I know I just said that Noah and Mara were so cute but THIS. This is the cutest thing I have ever read because Anna is so awkward and Étienne is so cute and he doesn't care that she's weird and he is SO GOOD TO HER OMG.









1. Katy and Daemon from Obsidian

This book couple. THIS BOOK COUPLE. Are so perfect, that I can't talk about them too much because otherwise I will cry because Daemon isn't real. They are literally perfect for each other and Katy loves Daemon so much and she doesn't even need to say it and same for Daemon because he's always protecting her and telling her he loves her and doing all these cute things and HE IS SO OMG OMG OMG NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND NEW BOOK BOYFRIEND.





So that was it for this weeks T5W and I hope you guys enjoyed it! See you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts