Book Boyfriend of the Week 4/12/14

Hey guys so it's time for book boyfriend of the week again so I am here to tell you who my book boyfriend is from a book I read this week or recently! So this week my book boyfriend is...

Roth from White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout (The Dark Elements #1)



I finished this book literally about ten minutes ago and if you know what happens at the end of this book... I'm not even in the right state to discuss it at this moment. Roth seems like the bad guy at the start but then you see the other side of him and although I am not loving him as much as I loved Daemon from Jennifer L Armentrouts Lux series, he is still a good book boyfriend and I cried at the end of this book so I obviously still like him.

So that's all for this weeks Book Boyfriend! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts