Cover Crush 13/12/14

Hey guys so for this weeks Cover Crush I have chosen a book that I wouldn't usually choose for one of these posts because the cover is nothing special but I got it in the post today and it is just so much prettier in real life and I'm obsessed with it! And that book is...

Alienated by Melissa Landers!





This cover is far from ugly but it is also not amazingly beautiful but when I got it in the post today I just loved it and it feels amazing to hold and I'm kind of obsessed...
I do like this cover though because of the whole two worlds thing and it is just so relevant to the story and I just think it is an overall good cover!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Cover Crush and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts