Mini Review: To All The Boys I've Loved Before 22/12/14

Title: To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Page Count: 355
















Goodreads Synopsis:

Lara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her.

They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her, these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control.




I really enjoyed this book and ended up giving it a five star rating mainly because this book's main protagonist is the most realistic that I have ever read. You cannot compare her to characters from a fantasy or dystopian but you can to people from other contemporary books. She is such a realistic character, she reacts like a normal person would and that is one of the main reasons why I liked this book.

This book is very family orientated especially with sisters which was a really nice touch to the book because the relationships in this book, no matter how cute they were, were not interesting enough to keep the book going.

Speaking of the relationships, you want Lara Jean to be happy because she is a really easily likable character so when things start to go right it makes you so happy but there is a somewhat twist that comes in the end of the book but it's not a nasty twist it's a good one!

This is going to be a duology which I am super excited about because I feel that this story would not have been as good if it had just been one book and all the details wouldn't be there if it had just been one book.

Overall I enjoyed To All The Boys I've Loved Before and would highly recommend it to someone who wants a cute light read!

I hope you enjoyed this review and I'll see you again in my next one!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts