New Blog Schedule...again.

Hello everyone, if you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that just after I started my blog I posted my book schedule because I was just posting whatever the heck I wanted and I did not know any memes that I could use so I created the schedule that I have used until this day but now I have found other memes that are liked more than the ones I was doing so I have almost completely changed my schedule. I will still be sometimes doing some of the old ones like Cover Crush and Book Boyfriend but mostly I will be sticking to these new ones...



Monday: Mini Review Monday
Yes, I am still doing this as part of my blog because reviewing books is an important part of blogging so I am devoting two days of the week to doing reviews (friday is booktalk but that still counts right?) so I will be continuing to share my thought of books I've recently read.

Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is held by shouldbereading and all you have to do is take the book you are currently reading and share two 'Teaser' sentences from it so that your readers can discover a new book that they might like to read.

Wednesday: W W W Wednesday

W W W Wednesday is again held by shouldbereading and W W W Wednesday is where you answer these three questions: What are you currently reading, what you recently finished reading, what you think you will read next. You answer these every Wednesday.

Thursday: Swoon Thursday

Swoon Thursday is hosted by the girls over at YA bound. From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Friday: Booktalks
I am keeping my booktalks on Friday so that I can discuss what I liked and did not like in a book I recently read but this time with spoilers and more like a discussion than review but I still share my thoughts and a small non spoilery section before I start the discussion.

Saturday: Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and I originally did this post on Sunday I am moving it to Saturday because I loved this post and I am moving it to the day it is supposed to be posted on as well as the fact that I have found something else I want to do on Sunday...

Sunday: Sunday Post

Sunday Post is where you share some bookish news that you discovered this week on your blog! It could be any news about authors, books, tours, personal experiences but it has to do with books.

Over The Weekend (sometimes): Weekend Reads

Hosted by Bookaholic-ness and Escaperealitythroughbooks, weekend reads is where you basically just share what you will be reading this week!




So that is my new blogging schedule and I hope everyone is okay with the changes and as I said before on some days I will be doing other things on my blog that aren't on here. If you have any questions at all please feel free to comment or tell me any other meme's that you think I will like!

That's all for this schedule and I hope you enjoyed this update! See you again in my next post!

Happy Reading!
Lily x


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts