The Sunday Post: 21/12/14


Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer 
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week.




Posts this week:

Bookish news for this week:
  • Bout of Books 12.0. Click here for information 

New Releases for this week:
  • Inspire by Cora Carmack (the muse #1) - Goodreads
  • The Lost by James Patterson (Witch and Wizard #5) - Goodreads
New Releases for Next Week:
  • This shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (starbound #2) - Goodreads
  • Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (Starcrossed #1) - Goodreads
  • Until Midnight by Melissa Landers (Alienated #1.5) - Goodreads
  • We should hang out sometime: Embarrassingly a true story by Josh Sundquist - Goodreads
Books I bought/recieved this week:
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers (Alienated #1) - Goodreads
  • The Goddess Test Box Set by Aimee Carter - Goodreads
  • Atlantia by Ally Condie - Goodreads
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (The Madman's Daughter #1) - Goodreads
Books I read/are currently reading this week:

Finished- Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout - Goodreads
What I am currently reading- My True Love Gave to me edited by Stephanie Perkins - Goodreads

How my week went:

I finished school on Friday which was super good because that meant that I could finally focus on reading because I hadn't read anything that whole week. I got some christmas presents and gave some to my friends and yesterday (Saturday) I went to see my family and that was really fun.

Other things I bought this week:

I pre ordered American Beauty/ American Psycho by Fall Out Boy (CD) for when it comes out on January 20th 2015.


That's all for this weeks Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts