Top 10 Books of 2014

So the new year is coming to I have decided to share with you my top 10 books that I read in the year of 2014! Some of these are stand alones and others are series that I have just grouped together, so here goes!



10 to 6


10. Every Ugly Word by Aimee L Salter
9. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
8. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
6. The Merciless by Daniella Vega

5 to 4


5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
4. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout


3

I really enjoyed Isla and The Happily Ever After because not only was it set in my favourite city but it was also so cute and heartbreaking because Josh and Isla were great to read about and unlike Stephanie Perkins other books, we did not have to wait FOREVER for the main character to get together (no hate to any other Stephanie Perkins books) but I loved this book very much this year.

2

So I also read Anna and The French Kiss this year and as hard as I tried not to include two Stephanie Perkins books I just couldn't do it because I loved this book a little more than I loved Isla and the Happily Ever After because I could relate to Anna more and I loved Étienne so much. Although I just said that I liked Isla because you didn't have to wait for them to get together, I did enjoy the journey that Anna and Étienne went through in this book.

1

So if you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that I made the best decision of my life this year. I decided to read the Lux series. I love this series so much and it has just killed all the other books that I read this year because this book / series was just fantastic. I love Katy and Daemon and all of the other characters in these books (except Blake, I hate him so much). Overall this book was amazing and I had such an amazing time reading this whole series and I was so upset when I finished it.


So those were my favourite books of 2014, I hope you enjoyed this post and...


Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts