Top 5 series titles 3/12/14

So it's that time of week again where I do T5W and this weeks is my top five series titles. I had to do some serious googling for this because I just called them like the Cinder series or the Obsidian series so that's why but here goes!





5. The Magisterirum series (The Iron Trials by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare)

I like the title of this series mainly because I like the word Magisterium (I don't know why) and the
fact that it's named after the school seems cool unlike calling Harry Potter the Hogwarts series...Irrelevant but true.







4. The Lux series (Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout)

As many of you know I ADORE these books but the race of aliens in these books are called Luxen and they are from the planet Lux so Lux is a really fitting name and I like how she has named it after
their home planet because it's original and smart.















3. The Mortal Instruments/ The Infernal Devices (by Cassandra Clare)

I have included both of these as one because I like them for the same reason. They are both extremely relevant to the series but are really creative because they give some things away but not too much and

they are unusual so I like them.


















2. The Grisha (Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo)

I love this series title because I love the word Grisha and again it is so relevant and just listening to
someone say 'I read the Grisha Trilogy' Just sounds awesome and it's such a cool title.










1. The Lunar Chronicles (Cinder by Marissa Meyer)

I like this title for two reasons:

1) It is again relevant (like all of these sorry for basically repeating myself every time)
2) ITS SO COOL.

This is such a cool title for a series and it just sounds like something anyone would want to read.



So that was it for my T5W this week! I hope you liked it and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts