W W W Wednesday 31/12/14


W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.



What am I currently reading?

Inspire by Cora Carmack

This is a new adult eBook that I started yesterday and I'm about 40% in
and I am really enjoying it! Cora Carmack has a really nice writing style and I have never been bored throughout this book!






What have I recently finished reading?

Alienated by Melissa Landers

I enjoyed this book but it was not what I expected. I liked the whole of this book except the last maybe 50 pages but the romance in this book was still good.










I started reading Inferno by Dan Brown but DNF'd it on page 177 because it was just not interesting me and I was not in the mood for it.







What am I planning to read next?



Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

I have heard nothing but great things about this book so I am super
excited to read it and I think it should be a good way to start 2015 as
I don't think I'll finish Inspire before Jan 1st.







That's all for this weeks W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy Reading!
Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts