6 books I probably should've read already

So about five minutes ago I was sitting at my computer eating a cookie and reading someone elses blog when I should've been doing mine. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my blog and just blogging in general but I just procrastinate. It's not that I've been procrastinating reading these books because I really want to read all of these, but I thought it would be fun to show you the size books I probably should've read already, so here goes...



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


This one isn't too bad but I still feel like I should've read this
already because I've had it on my shelf for a long while and
I've heard so much good stuff about this series so I don't know
what's taking me so long to get to but it just has! Also I have the
second book as well because I got them both super cheap at The Works so that's even more of a reason to read them even if I did
only spend £1.99 on each of them.




Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Once again this one would not be half as bad if I didn't own the entire
series but guess what...I do. I have had this whole series box set for
about six months and again, I am excited to start this series but I guess
it might just be the size of this series. Not because it's six books but
because there are other newer releases that I NEED (and I mean need)
to read because I like to do new releases reviews close to the release date.
Also I've heard so many people raving about Bloodlines and obviously I CAN'T READ BLOODLINES IF I HAVEN'T READ VAMPIRE
ACADEMY.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Yes, I haven't read this. Why? I have no idea. It's not a secret that pretty
much everybody loves this book but I have also heard that it's quite a
heavy fantasy book and I've never read a heavy fantasy book because
fantasy is just not one of my favourite genres. I also read My True Love Gave To Me in which Laini Taylor has a story in and I just hated her short story.
I couldn't finish it so that kind of discouraged me to read any of her other
works as stupid as that sounds but I really do want to get to this series but
I don't see it happening any time soon.



Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I honestly have no excuse as to why I haven't read Cinder yet. I have a
beautiful hardback copy of it and it's in perfect condition yet I haven't read it yet. Again, so many good things have reached my ears about this book but I haven't read it which is super crazy I know. I want to read this book before
Fairest comes out just so that I can actually get excited for it like everyone
else seems to be so that then I can also be excited about Winter because that
actually comes out on my birthday which makes it even more important for
me to read these books.



Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

I don't know, I just don't know. Even I am confused as to why I haven't read this book yet. I really do see myself reading this book soon because I just
really want my hands on Heir of Fire because that books is B-E-A-Utiful.
I am excited for this book don't get me wrong so I don't know why it's taking me so long to get round to it. Also can we just talk about Sarah J Maas for a second, she is so pretty. I'm not even kidding this is a full on woman crush. She is like the older version of Jennifer Lawrence I just can't deal with this anymore I seriously need to read this book...like now.



Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


This one is not such a big deal to me because I know that if I didn't read this
series I wouldn't be severely missing by not reading it but I know that it will
probably seem a big deal to some of you guys. Again, I own the entire trilogy
which is yet another reason that I need to read this series.






I probably should've read all of these books and I'm sorry if you hate me now but I PROMISE that I will read all of these this year (or maybe not) but I shall try! Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't read any of these books either, but like you, probably should've! I even own Cinder and Clockwork Angel myself, so I see no reason as to why I haven't started xD I will be doing so, as soon as I can :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I own cinder in its lovely hardback yet I still haven't read it! Everytime I go to read it I see to stop myself because I think there is something else I'd rather read!

      Delete

Popular Posts