Sunday Post 25/01/15

Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week. 


Posts this week:


Bookish News This Week:

  • Lot's of negativity around the Blogsphere. If you want to know more check out my Why Do I Blog post.
I am still doing my Bookish Bingo so here is how I've done so far:




Start A series: The Selection by Kiera Cass
2015 Debut: Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
'Pretty Dress' Cover: The Elite by Kiera Cass
White Cover: The One by Kiera Cass
Romance: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Based on Mythology: Inspire by Cora Cormack
Super Powers: Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
Magical Realism: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Pink Cover: Just One Day by Gayle Forman (I know it's not technically pink but it's a creamy pink?)

New releases for this week:

  • I Was Here by Gayle Forman -  Goodreads
  • The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (The Bone Season #2) - Goodreads
  • A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd (The Madman's Daughter #3) - Goodreads
  • Playlist For the Dead by Michelle Falkoff - Goodreads
  • Cut Me Free by J R Johansson - Goodreads
  • Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #0.1) by Marissa Meyer - Goodreads 

Books I read/ Are currently Reading

Finished: 
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Currently Reading:
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Other things this week:

This week I started a journal and I am hoping to continue it even though I am sure that I will quit at some point!

Today I went to my book Club and the book we are doing this month is All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven! I am super excited to read this book because I've seen so many reviews lately!

Also this Friday I got tickets to see Fall Out Boy in October!



That's all for this weeks Sunday Post! I hope you've enjoyed reading and I'll see you next week!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I should do that book bingo sometime it looks like fun! And I so need to read Never Never! I love Colleen Hoover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun but also stressful! I am constantly trying to find a category in there that I could fit the book I just read into (that's why I kind of cheated a bit with Just One Day). I really enjoyed Never Never! It was my second Colleen Hoover book and I'm already obsessed!

      Delete

Popular Posts