Waiting on Wednesday 4/2/15

Hey guys! Today I decided to do a Waiting on Wednesday this week so that I can share with you the book that this week I am super excited for! So this week the book featured on Waiting on Wednesday is...



A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas






Title: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Author: Sarah J Maas
Page Count: 432
Publishers: Bloomsbury










This book is being so hyped up by those lucky people who got ARCs and I am so excited to read this book because the synopsis sounds AWESOME and I would love to share my thought about this book because so far I've only heard good things (plus this cover is beautiful and I'm going to be so sad if the UK cover is different)

That's all for this weeks WoW! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again next week!

Happy reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts