Stacking the Shelves: London Book Haul


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share all the books we bought / received this week with our readers and other bloggers every Saturday!



So recently I went on a trip to London and bought some books (no surprise there) and I have been putting off doing this haul for a while because I'm lazy and I bought 13 books! So here they are!


Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis Goodreads
Atlantis Rising by Gloria Craw Goodreads
The Duff by Kody Keplinger Goodreads


The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow Goodreads
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian Goodreads
Proxy by Alex London Goodreads


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz Goodreads
Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar Goodreads
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga Goodreads


I Was Here by Gayle Forman Goodreads
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout Goodreads
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard Goodreads
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray Goodreads

So those are all the books I got from my trip to London! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts