W...W...W...Wednesday 1/4/15

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB and if you want to participate in W W W Wednesday all you have to do is answer these three questions:


What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
If you take part in W W W Wednesday feel free to leave a link to your W W W Wednesday in the comments.



What am I currently reading?



I am currently reading Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver and I am really not very far in because it's not grabbing me at the moment and I think I am getting into a reading slump but hopefully I can pull out of it because there are some books I HAVE to read soon!







What have I recently finished reading?



Before I started Vanishing Girls I read the second book in the Throne of Glass series which is Crown of Midnight! I absolutely ADORED this book and it was just as good (if not better) than Throne of Glass and if you want to hear more of my thoughts about Crown of Midnight you can check out my review here.






What am I planning to read next?




I want to read Bitter Sweet Love by R. C. Stephens because I received this for review and I have been wanting to read it for the LONGEST time so I finally have some time to read it and I cannot wait!









Then I am going to read Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld! I have been waiting to read this book since I got it in October 2014 but I promised myself I'd read it over the holidays (which I am on right now) because its over 600 pages and I wanted to read it properly and not have to worry about destroying it in my bag.







Then I am going to read Ricochet by Krista and Becca Ritchie and this is the short story in the Addicted To You series and if you've read my review of the first book, then you will know that I loved that book so I want to read the little story in between!








So that's all for this weeks W W W Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts