Sunday Post 17/5/15

Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week. 


Posts This Week:


On the Blogs:

  • Lola at Hit or Miss Books talks about some of her LGBT book recommendations here
  • Christy at Novel Ink talks about her experience with trading books and you can read that here
  • Hazel at Stay Bookish talks she talks about the idea of a YA magazine and you can check that out here
  • Nova at Out of Time has written and performed and amazing song based on The Program by Suzanne Young and you can check that out here and see how amazing she is!
Book Releases this week:

  • Uprooted by Naomi Novik - Goodreads
  • Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Goodreads
  • The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak - Goodreads
  • From A Different Star by Karen McQuestion - Goodreads
  • Hold me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt - Goodreads
Books I read/ Am Currently Reading:

Read-

The Heir by Kiera Cass
Wait for You by J Lynn

Currently Reading:

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch


How my Week Went:

This week was really relaxing as I didn't have any more exams so I had time to read and relax! I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 this week and I really liked it! As for books, I was on a role at the start of the week and even though now I am in no way in a reading slump, I just feel like I'm not reading at the pace I was earlier in the week.


That's all for this weeks Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. The Heir - I cannot wait to read this one!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to my post <3

    What did you think of The Heir? I loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Pitch Perfect 2! :D And yay for The Heir! I can't wait to read that one too! How did you like Wait For You? I really loved that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I really liked Wait For You but then again I like anything JLA writes!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the links. I'm off to see how you are getting rid of your TBR...
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen at YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts