Waiting on Wednesday 6/5/15


Waiting on Wednesday is A weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers share one of their most anticipated releases of the year


My WoW book this week is...



Title: November 9 
Author: Colleen Hoover
Publishers: -
Page Count: -
Publication Date: 10th November 2015

Goodreads Synopsis:

This is a love story between a guy (me) and a girl (Fallon). 
I think. 
Can it even be considered a love story if it doesn’t end with love? 
Mysteries end when the mystery is solved. 
Biographies end when the life story has been told. 
Love stories should end with love, right? 
Maybe I’m wrong, then. Maybe this isn’t a love story. If you ask me…I’d say this might even be considered a tragedy. 
Whatever it is—however it ends—I promised I would tell it. So without further ado.

Once upon a time…I met a girl. 
The girl.


I own four Colleen Hoover books and I have read three of them (Confess, Never Never and Maybe Someday) and I loved both of them so obviously I am going to read more of her books so when this one comes out I will be getting my hands on it and sharing my opinion on it as soon as I can!

Also, who can say no to this cover??? Also, if it is a Colleen Hoover book then the cover probably has some kind of nice texture to it like Confess and Maybe Someday which is just another added bonus!

That's all for this weeks WoW! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. YES, YES, YES! I will read anything this woman ever writes! She is one of my favorite author <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never read a Colleen Hoover book before! (I know, I'm terrible.) This book sounds SO good though, and when it's released I'll definitely have to get my own copy.

    So happy I stumbled across your blog today, Lily!

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Her books are fantastic and appeal to anyone!

      Delete
  3. NO WAY! She has another new book? This woman knows no boundary in writing! Does she even sleep? AAAAH! I'm so behind on her. I've read only Finding Cinderella from her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! She must be some kind of writing machine!

      Delete
  4. Yay for another Colleen Hoover book! I've only read Hopeless and Finding Cinderella, but I LOVED both of them! Hopefully I can catch up on the author's books before this new one releases. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Hopeless yet but it seems like a lot of peoples favourites from her so I need to check it out!

      Delete

Popular Posts