Fall Out Books Tag


So if you've been reading my blog for a little while you may have realised that there is one band I like in particular and that is Fall Out Boy. So one day when I was browsing the internet I noticed a book tag that was originally created on Youtube by Maddie from twobookteens!

So naturally I knew that I had to do this tag even if I wasn't tagged so here goes!

Sugar We're Going Down: A Character who won't stop being jealous


For this question I have to say Aspen from The Selection because I think it's pretty obvious that later on in the books he starts to get jealous of the growing connection between Maxon and America and IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING SO...

Dance Dance: A book that makes you want to dance with all the happy feels



Anna and The French Kiss is the answer for me because throughout all of this book I was constantly smiling and the ending was just the sweetest thing I have ever read and now even thinking about it I want to squeal because this book is just happy all over *dances*.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs: Your NOTP


I have to say Mal and Alina from The Grisha Trilogy because... no just no. I'm pretty sure the entire population of the world would agree with me here because without spoiling anything she should have been with someone else...........

Folie a Don't: A series you don't plan on finishing


I must say the Ashes trilogy by Ilsa J Bick because that first book just killed me (and not in the good way). I could not stand the first book so I am very sure that I am never going to pick up the other books.

I Don't Care: A character who does what they want regardless of what everyone else thinks



Celaena Sardothien for sure! In these books if someone crosses her then they're most likely going to be dead soon.

West Coast Smoker: A Book with A Hardcore Character



I am going to go with the same answer Maddie gave and that is Ben McAllister from I Was Here by Gayle Forman because he is a rocker and seems to me like he would be an intense person.

What a Catch, Donnie: A Book with a Troubled main character


For this I am going to say Owen from Confess by Colleen Hoover because as we get to know him more we see more of his childhood and he even gets into a lot of trouble in the present of Confess too.

20 Dollar Nose Bleed: A book with a good combo of authors



My True Love Gave To Me by EVERY RELEVANT YA AUTHOR is my pick for this because there were some awesome authors in this book, better than in any others I'd seen and I loved the collection and how different they all are.

Death Valley: A book with an apocalyptic setting


I'm not sure if this fits the criteria but I am going to say Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi because I feel like it's apocalyptic and I enjoy the setting and time of this book.

Miss Missing You: A ship that just keeps being torn apart



Lo and Lily from the Addicted series by Krista and Becca Richie because even at the start of their relationship they weren't really together and through the rest of it they have their ups and downs because of their addictions.

Save Rock and Roll: A book that saved you from a reading slump



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book was super fast paced so I flew through it and actually wanted to pick it up.

Centuries: A wonderful book that you'll remember for Centuries


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas! This book was FAN-TAS-TIC and it's my favourite book I've read so far this year because oh my god it was brilliant and if you haven't read it then you do that right now!

Irresistible: A love interest you couldn't resist


Daemon from the LUX series by Jennifer L Armentrout! Daemon is my ultimate book boyfriend and if he was real I would be sitting outside his window every day staring at him because he is older than me but I can dream.

Immortals: A book character who refuses to die


The King from Throne of Glass because I swear I want him dead in the next book even though I know that is very likely not to happen but I want him to die so bad!

Shr th Mmrs: Who do you tag?

Well I wasn't really tagged by anyone to do this so if you are a fan of Fall Out Boy then I tag you!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again soon!
Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts