The Sunday Post 26/7/15



Welcome to The Sunday Post, a book meme hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer
where we do a post to recap our blogging and reading week.

Posts This Week:


On The Blogs:

  • Cait over at Paper Fury asks us When Do You Unfollow Blogs? You can check that out here.
  • Jessica from Bookish Serendipity tells us why books come out on Tuesdays and you can read that here
Books I read/Am currently Reading:
 read-

P.s I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Reading-

What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi

How My Week Went:

This was my first week of the summer holidays so I did loads of nothing! I spent all week watching Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family and Parks and Recreation and doing almost no reading! Towards the end of the week I did finish a book but my reading is still kind of slumpish.

Next week I am going to Blackpool for a few days and I am going to the piers, the themepark and the water park so I am very very excited but it means that I am going to have to write and schedule some of my posts so that is what my plans are for Monday and Tuesday!


That's all for this Sunday Post! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x



Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts