Top Ten Tuesday 28/7/15


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Top Ten Books with Fellow Book Nerds



10. Madeleine from Everything Everything
9. Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars
8. Ivy from The Book of Ivy
7. Celaena from Throne of Glass
6. Noah from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer


5. Liesel from The Book Thief
4. Darcy from Afterworlds
3. Hermione from Harry Potter
2. Cath from Fangirl
1. Katy from Obsidian

That's all for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!
Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yaaay for Hermione! She has literally been on every list I've seen today haha! Not that I am surprised, of course. I COMPLETELY forgot about Darcy from Afterworlds--but the again it's been quite a while since I read that book. Great list! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen her around loads too!! I only recently read Afterworlds and she popped right into my head!

      Delete

Popular Posts