Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten hyped up books I Haven't read (Yet)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Top Ten Hyped up Books I Haven't Read Yet




10- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
9- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
8- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
7- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
6- Paper Towns by John Green

5- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4- Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
3- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
2- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
1- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!
Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Twilight, The Host and Game of Thrones make it in my top three favourite books of all time. You just HAVE to try them all! As for the others some of them are on my TBR but I haven't read them all DD:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Book Thief, Under The Never Sky, Paper Towns and Daughter of Smoke and Bone form the list. Loved all the books except DOSAB- it was a bit underwhelming for me. I need to get started on Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts