Waiting on Wednesday 29/7/15


Waiting on Wednesday is A weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers share one of their most anticipated releases of the year

My WoW book for this week is...



Title: The Accident Season
Author Moira Fowley-Doyle
Publishers: Corgi
Page Count: 288
Release Date: 18th August 2015

Goodreads Synopsis:

It's the accident season, the same time every year. Bones break, skin tears, bruises bloom.

The accident season has been part of seventeen-year-old Cara's life for as long as she can remember. Towards the end of October, foreshadowed by the deaths of many relatives before them, Cara's family becomes inexplicably accident-prone. They banish knives to locked drawers, cover sharp table edges with padding, switch off electrical items - but injuries follow wherever they go, and the accident season becomes an ever-growing obsession and fear.

But why are they so cursed? And how can they break free?


I have heard loads of people talking about this book and when I first saw the cover I was not interested at all (I know, I'm awful) but when I read this synopsis I was immediately excited! This book sounds freaking amazing and it sounds like a really good read for halloween time which is when the book is set.

I am very excited to get my hands on this book even though I will probably leave it til the end of October but at the moment I am very much interested!


I hope you enjoyed this weeks Waiting on Wednesday and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts