Stacking the Shelves 29/8/15

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share all the books we bought / received this week with our readers and other bloggers every Saturday!

Bought:



Parks and Recreation is my all time favourite show and I am so upset that it's over now so I bought Yes Please by Amy Poehler because I think she is hilarious and I wanted to know more about how she got into doing what she does and how she helps with the creation of Parks and Rec. 








This is a book that I would never usually pick up but I won it in a luck dip and instead of giving it to my mum I kept it because it sounds super interesting and I've never read anything crime or mystery based. Also New York is my favourite place so I love to read or watch anything that's set there.






Pre-ordered:




OBVIOUSLY I pre-ordered QoS because I ADORE THIS SERIES and I wanted to read it as soon as it comes out! I am so so so excited for this book mainly because I need more Chaol but I cannot wait for all 656 pages of it!








I adored the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo and I have heard NOTHING but good things about the lucky people who have already read this book so I wanted to pre-order it so I could once again read it as soon as I possibly could. I have no idea what this book is about but I don't feel the need to because it's so hyped and It's by Leigh Bardugo so I have no worries!






Audio Books:




I also got the audio book of Amy Poehler's book because I heard that she actually reads it and interviews people on it so I bought it as well as the book because I also wanted to see the pictures in the physical book and also sometimes I have trouble with audio books and I just need the physical copy.







That's all for this weeks Stacking the Shelves! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I pre-ordered Queen Of Shadows too because come on, after finishing Crown Of Midnight, I knew I had to binge read the series. I won a pre-order of Six Of Crows, and I'm soo excited. I'm hoping that I don't have THAT much to read around that time, because I know I'll want to jump right in. Ah, I loveeee Amy some much, and I'm so glad she's narrating the audio version! I'll be picking that up soon! Happy Reading Lily Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for Six of Crows too! Although I'm seeing sooo much hype I'm a teensy tiny bit worried?!? hehe Hopefully it's all for nothing though and that it's just AWESOME. :D I hope you like QoS when you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts