Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week is a different topic in which I will have to pick my top ten!

This Weeks Topic: Top Ten Books you DNF'd


In no particular order

(Yeah I know this is only nine books but... :))

This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith
Ashes by Ilsa J Bick
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
More Than This by Patrick Ness
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Kill Order by James Dashner
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Uprooted by Naomi Novik


That's all for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!
Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts