Waiting on Wednesday 30/12/15

Waiting on Wednesday is A weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers share one of their most anticipated releases of the year

My WoW for this week is...




Title: A Court of Mist and Fury
Author: Sarah J Maas
Publishers: Bloomsbury
Page Count: 432
Release Date: 3rd May 016 (TOO FAR AWAY)

Goodreads Synopsis:

Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.


After raving so much about the first book it should be no surprise to you that I am HIGHLY anticipating this one! I loved A Count of Thorns and Roses maybe even more than I did Throne of Glass and I have no doubt that this book will be any less fabulous! 

I am hoping that Feyre will stay with Tamlin and I'm sure some of you guys think that to because of what I've been hearing in reviews and comments, I like Rhys but Tamlin all the way!



That's all for this weeks Waiting on Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again soon!

Happy Reading!

Lily x


Twitter                                                                                                                                      Goodreads


You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts